1. You have to live in a country for all your life to be the leader of it.
So this means those that have broadened their scope of experience by living and working abroad have no understanding of their own nation. Does this also mean they have been somehow polluted by foreign thoughts and ways of doing things? Does this mean that tolerating other nations ways is bad? Come on, this is just another way to ensure our leaders are narrow minded.
2. Vengeance is a morally right idea
And when vengeance is misplaced and an innocent man or woman dies Oh TOOOO bad shall we say OOOPS then? (Sarcasm intended) Romans 12:19 “Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.” (Just to clarify lest anyone see God as vengeful – God is all things and God is time thus time will take revenge not us)
3. This is the right way because this is the way it has always been done
Just because something has always been done in one way does not make that way incredibly stupid.
4. Immigration is bad for a country
So the growth of North America by masses of Immigration was bad, the migration of the Israelites out of Egypt was bad, migrants from Cambodia should have stayed there to be massacred by the Khmer rouge and Jews should have stayed in Germany during the holocaust? (More sarcasm)
5. Racism is acceptable if the race you dislike is bad
Firstly who defines bad, and if you accept all the false stereotypes every African American is a gangsta or a drug dealer thus Barack Obama is selling weed out of the white house (even more sarcasm)
6. It is dangerous not to exceed the speed limit by over 25 KPH if everyone else is doing so.
What did one lemming said to the other just before the ground disappeared from below them? “Better keep running or you will get run over.”
7. It is safe to drive your wheelchair or scooter down the road way if the side walk is bumpy
So in other words it is better to be a bump in the road, then go over one? It is illegal to ride one of these things on the road. You may not be considered at fault in an accident but you were still doing something dangerous when the accident occurred.
8. You don’t have to say excuse me it is just an antiquated nicety
Yes and thus rudeness rocks? Here is a quick question are you more angry when a person says excuse me, or when he just bumps into you and leaves? Thus the world would be a less angry place if you learned to SAY EXCUSE ME !
9. Wearing perfume at work is normal and all those with allergies should just suck it up
So to feed your vanity someone else should have migraines or nasal infections or best of all go into anaphylactic shock
10. Putting peanut butter in my child’s lunch is my right all these kids with allergies are just faking it or should stay home.
This says, what is good for my child matters, to heck with yours? So it is also your right to send your child to school with bouquets of poison ivy heck he isn’t allergic to it so what if the rest of the world is.
11. Disallowing religious symbols in publically owned places (like Christmas trees) serves tolerance.
So the way to tolerate other religions is to disallow all of them? Good logic, NOT.
12. Our nation is God’s nation all others are heathens
Intolerant nonsense and from a Christian perspective quite untrue.
Acts 17:26 … From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. 27God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him…”
Religion should not be an exclusive club.